Goals & Objectives
- To maintain high academic standards.
- To give preference to students coming from orphanages, destitute, economically disadvantaged families and communities..
- To promote empowerment of women through education.
- To keep pace with the knowledge era and gear all activities to match the demands of the scientific and technological world.
- To create a mind-set conducive to the acquisition of new knowledge.
- To make every student of the college gain employability.
- The origin and the history of the college have been closely linked with the fulfillment of the aspirations of the economically, socially, geographically downtrodden backward community through imparting scientific education to their wards.
- To make education a powerful medium and tool to promote the social and economic development of backward and disadvantaged communities.
NEWS & EVENTS