As per the guidelines of the Directorate of Collegiate Education, a Women’s Development Cell is constituted and actively working in the college under the leadership senior female teachers. The cell envisions in giving proper direction to the girl students and provides counsels to those who require it.
Seminars, discussions,workshops, film shows, etc. are conducted for empowering and motivating the female students of the college
- Helping female students live a balanced life where they neither lurk into depression nor take the abode of aggression.
- To stress upon the development of women in every sphere.
- To organize events and activities for women empowerment.
- To create an environment that will help women realize their full potential and give their best.
- Molding and enlightening the young minds and pave their way to grow into balanced and better human beings.
- To encourage female students to be self-reliant and economically independent.
- To instill positive self-esteem and confidence in the female students so that they can take the right decision in and for-their lives.
- Spreading awareness among the students about the social, legal and constitutional rights of women in order to prevent the exploitation based on gender.
- Making females cognizant about different kinds of violence: sexual, physical and mental and to further equip them with the knowledge and strength to fight against them.
- Providing equal career opportunities to all the genders.
- Eliminating deep rooted beliefs of gender bias and discrimination.