A campus Students Initiative in Palliative Centre is working in the college to provide specialized medical and nursing care for people with life-limiting illnesses. The centre is associated with District Palliative Association.
The objectives of the centre are;
- to provide services to the patients with incurable diseases bed-ridden
- to organize awareness campaigns to popularize palliative care among the student community
- to assist in the rehabilitation of the patients.
- to impart training to volunteers on palliative care.
- to encourage community participation in the palliative care activities
- to assist Home Care Service of Palliative care societies in the locality.