- 50% of the seats are filled strictly on merit basis, in accordance with the centralised admission process of the University.
- Candidates have to register under the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of the University of Calicut for admission to both UG and PG programmes(for Both Merit and Management Seats).
- For Admission under the merit quota, the candidate should apply online to the university of Calicut under the single windows system before the notified date through
INTERVIEWAt the time of interview students should bring their CAP Admit card. Students have to report before the Principal with his/her parent/guardian for the interview with the date and time with the following documents :
- CAP Admit Card
- CAP ID Number(for Management Quota candidates)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- S.S.L.C Book
- Plus Two
- Three copies of Passport Size Photo (one with name and date of birth)
- Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/OEC students