- Candidates have to register under the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of the University of Calicut for admission to both UG and PG programmes.
- For admission under management quota, the candidate should apply with CAP ID in the Application form issued by HM College(application from can be downloaded below)
- For Admission under the merit quota, the candidate should apply online to the university of Calicut under the single windows system before the notified date. www.cuonline.ac.in
- Separate application form is necessary for UG and PG programmes.
- The application form can be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- in person from HM College Office at Alukkal,Mariyad PO Manjeri
Application form and can also be downloaded from below in which case, a demand draft for Rs.200/- (per application) is to be enclosed along with the filled in application. The DD is to be drawn in favour of “Manager,HM College Manjeri” Payable at Manjeri and sent along with the filled in application. The name of the applicant and the purpose of remittance should be written on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- The application form should reach the office of HM College of Science and Technology Alukkal,P.O. Mariyad, Manjeri,Malappuram Dist.,Kerala. 676122 . Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants should enclose self attested copies of the following documents along with application form:
i. Copy of Mark List SLLC,Plust two
ii. Copy of pass certificate of qualifying examinati